Game Day Meal Plan 2019
$110 PREPAY ONLINE ONLY for ALL 10 meals by August 22.
No partial orders or day-of sales.
DATE, SERVING TIME, GAME LOCATION
- Friday, August 30, 5:15pm, home vs San Marcos
- Friday, September 6, 4:15pm, at Dripping Springs
- Thursday, September 19, 4:15pm, at Anderson (Nelson Field)
- Friday, September 27, 5:15pm, home vs Bowie
- Thursday, October 3, 4:15pm, at Akins (Burger Stadium)
- Friday, October 11, 5:15pm, home vs Austin High (homecoming)
- Friday, October 18, 5:15pm, guest vs Lehman (Shelton Stadium)
- Friday, October 25, 5:15pm, home vs Westlake (band senior night)
- November 1, 4:15pm, at Lake Travis
- November 8, 5:15pm, home vs Del Valle
Meal times may vary! Students will report to the cafeteria at times designated by band directors on games days to receive their meal. Students may not leave campus after school game days. Students are not permitted to visit the concession stand or receive food during the game while in uniform.
Below are several restaurants we are working with for game day meals. Other restaurants might be used, but will generally be the same type of food as those offered in the list below. We will post the meal for each week in the newsletter each Sunday night.
- Raising Cane’s
- Dairy Queen
- Jason’s Deli
- Bill Miller BBQ
Missed or forfeited meals will not be refunded. Unused meals cannot be assigned to a different student.
The meal plan is a service provided to the students by the Boosters and serves as a fundraiser. It’s a pleasure to provide this service to the band students who choose to participate! We appreciate your support!
* indicates a required field